To help you lose weight, you ate your meals with only one chopstick, and you ate the center part of doughnuts for dessert.
You took aim, and blew away enough fat calories to make the rest of them scared. Good job!
But how does fat leave your body? Where does it go? Does it turn into energy or heat? Does it get excreted out?
Well, the answer is right in front of you. Your breath. When you exhale.
Scientists explain that fat doesn’t simply turn into energy or heat, and it doesn’t break into smaller parts and get excreted.
Yeah, we got it wrong too. We thought for sure it turned into energy.
In order for us to lose weight, our fat cells must break up into building blocks, which happens in a process known as oxidation (“burned up”). When this happens, the process consumes many molecules of oxygen while producing carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O) as waste products.
So, for example, for you to burn 5 kilograms (11 lbs.) of fat, you need to inhale roughly 14 kg (32 lbs.) of oxygen. And the chemical process of burning that fat will produce roughly 14 kg (32 lbs.) of carbon dioxide and roughly 5 kg (11 lbs.) of water, the researchers calculated.
The researchers showed that 84 percent of your lost fat turns into carbon dioxide, and leaves your body through your lungs, and the remaining 16 percent becomes water.
The science kind of takes your breath away, doesn’t it?
THE OFFER TO HELP YOU
LOSE WEIGHT, AND THEN SOME
Over half of our loyal customers (that’ll be you) take our probiotics to help fight the foods that are fighting them.
But did you know that these healthy little buggers also help you lose weight?
Now it’s not a significant amount, but a little here and a little there, and it can add up at the end of the month.
Our probiotics helps you on your diet in three ways:
- Your gut is where all of your body’s nutrients and micronutrients are absorbed. If your gut is off balance, you could be short changed in essential nutrients that are necessary for a stronger metabolism.
- A healthy gut also plays a role in weight regulation in regard to our hormones.
- There is also a lot of evidence that obesity is linked to inflammation in the brain. By improving your gut health, our probiotics may reduce inflammation – which also gives you overall health as you age.
Eat more kefir, sauerkraut or yogurt.
But if you want more convenience, and more bang for your buck…
…and we’ll send you 60 full days of the health care recommended strains for weight loss, digestion, energy, focus and memory, and overall health for under $20.00.
We keep our prices super low for our super shoppers!
Yeah, that’ll be you.
And thank you! We appreciate you!
From the health team at Earth’s Pearl.